Under director Count Kinsky, a stud farm with foals was founded in 1798. This farm existed until 1918. It provided also agricultural products for the Academy.
After the Second World War, the federal estate "Foals´Farm" was established. The stables were expanded and modern houses for employees were built. The federal estate also kept pigs and carried out park and forrest work on the property of the Academy.
Nowadays, the pig farm is closed, the fields are rented out and the area of the "Foals´Farm" belong to the Municipality of Wiener Neustadt. In the next years, the "Foals´Farm" should become a meeting point for recreation, gardening, arts and events.